ROTARY CLUB OF DELHI-( BE THE INSPIRATION ) 2018-19
Nominated Dr Ashish Sabharwal as the honorary chairperson of the committee.
It’s an honour for us to inform you that the Members of Board of Directors of Rotary Club of Delhi have chosen Dr Ashish Sabharwal to represent and take up to serve as the Hony. Chairperson of the Committee.
The rotary club identified Dr Ashish Sabharwal as one of the best talent in leadership and management who were not only successful in their respective vocations but carried a tremendous love for Rotary and a commitment to work for the cause.
Community Avenue of Service :
1) To discuss and finalise the committee plans for the forthcoming Rotary year.
2)To ensure active participation and involvement of the team to make the committee effective and productive.
Recently Dr Ashish sabharwal gave a talk on “Urinary Problems in Elderly“ at the 16th Annual Caregivers Meet for Alzheimer’s Diseases patients
Organised by HOPE EK A.S.H.A (Regd 2001)
Held at Constitutional Club of India , Rafi Marg, New Delhi.
Key highlights are:
1) Urinary problems are very common after age 50years
2) Common symptoms include:
- Increased frequency of urination, specially at night
- Urgency and leakage of urine
- Reduced urinary flow
- Inability to empty the bladder completely
3) Affects 50% of Elderly males.
4) Urinary Problems are not a normal part of ageing.
5) 80% cases, the cause is not a major disease and can be controlled by medicines.
6) 20% of cases , it can be due to Prostate Cancer, Urinary Bladder Cancer or Kidney Cancer, that needs to be treated.
7) When someone has urinary complaints , they should not ignore it and have themselves examined by a Super specialist Urologist.